Serves 2 – Approximately £2.98 per serving – (£5.95 Total)
- 160g Pasta (Any) – (£0.25)
- 100g Green Beans – (£1.00)
- 100g Rashers of Streaky Smoked Bacon (£1.00)
- 100g Roasted Red peppers (£1.00)
- 100g Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese (£0.75)
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil (£0.25)
- 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes (£0.10)
- 50g Parmesan (£1.00)
1 – Add the Pasta to well-salted cold water and bring to the boil, cook for 10-12 minutes. 4-5 Minutes until the end add the green beans to the pasta pot.
2 – After the pasta has been cooking for around 5 minutes, Fry the Bacon on a medium-high heat for a few minutes until nearly done to preference, then add the red peppers to the bacon pan and continue to fry off.
3 – Once the pasta and Green beans are cooked drain and combine with Bacon and Red Peppers, add the Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese and Olive Oil and heat on a low heat stirring continuously until the cheese is melted and the pasta is well coated.
Serve topped with Parmesan and Black Pepper.